Thursday, March 5, 2009

Matilda Igaly reviews another famous shemale club.


Welcome back to my ongoing review of the more famous Shemale clubs of SL


Not being able to decide which club to review, I let the search do it for me again and I wasn’t surprised when the name that came up was Twisted Shemales Herm Club & Mall.


As I have had some issues with the place, I will try to be as unbiased as possible but i wont promise. ^^.
Having been a regular customer of the place and even having been asked to dance there once, (I said no), I know some of its history. Founded by two bois, Buum and Ilas, both very nice by the way, it soon became a very popular dance place for shemales from all over SL. However the owner structure is a bit different today, since Ilas left the building and with him the soul of the club.
When you arrive after the TP, you find yourself just outside the club, but before we get inside lets take a look at the Mall. What you realize is that this might be one of the better looking ones that belong to a shemale club, or any club actually. Walking around in there I realized that many of the shops are unheard of, at least for me, probably you too.
After having looked around the Mall I decide to enter the club itself. Walking inside it, I find dance poles everywere, on the left of the entrance, to the right and straight ahead, everywere except in the middle where a dance floor is placed which matches the overall purple colour theme of the place. The walls of the club are in some purple tone too. Purple wherever you look, almost. There is a second floor but its empty so i wont bother to write about it.
Walking inside the club I realize something, its a lag fest!! Yup, you heard me...lag and there are only eight peeps in here. So where the hell is it coming from you wonder. Well, to answer that question with one word... Campers!! Why in the love of Sweden would you get campers at a club and mall complex? They are here and they are a pain in the xxx. And its not the good pain we TG love so much^^. Eight peeps in the club, Eleven campers. No wonder they have high traffic numbers!!!.
The club walls are also covered with advertising boards for girls doing various things IF they are paid. Some of them are actually hot but most of them are more, "My god! What the hell is that?" feeling you get when you wake up in he morning and find someone next
to you in bed and it wasn’t what he/she looked like the night before:))
I am sad to say that this club has changed, a lot and all for the worse. This used to be a warm and friendly club, with awesome peeps working in it but today they are long gone, except one and she got my fullest respect.
The problem is peeps, that the managers, most of them anyway, think they are divine but we all know that there is just one divine shemale in SL and that is ME:))
So if you decide to go there anyway, make sure you find Katie or Denise, both are very nice and worth having a look at.
Conclusion of my visit is graded from 1-10, where 10 is fucking awesome and 1 is yikes;
Girl hotness: 3.
Lag: 4. Interior: 5
Sex equipment: 0.
Noob factor: 2.5
Overall: 4

This issues Swedish proverb; Om en blind leder en blind, så faller de båda i gropen.

... and as i turn my back on this club for the last time...my bottom goes up 4 you, as i wiggle my way out 0_0.

Arrivederci!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunrise Point Properties's Fan Box