Sunday, February 1, 2009

Shemales In Secondlife - The First In an Occasional Series


Shemales in SecondLife!
What is that really, and is it worth visiting?

Welcome to a review of one of those places...

Not being able to decide where to go for my first review I let faith decide or more truthfully, most hits on search. Being in SL for a while the name that came up, Shemale Sanctuary didn't surprise me at all.

Reading the search description, "The club of a thousand beautiful women and 3 ugly ones!" caught my attention. So lets put it to a test.

After I had TP to the place I land a short distance away from the entrance which is pretty normal I guess. Taking a peek around I find out that I'm in a square with shops all around it with a Xmas tree in the middle. Nice for those that actually like Christmas.

The shops that are located here are the standard ones that your supposed to find in any decent club environment. But what is odd and in my own humble opinion, great, is that there is missing one sex attachment shop!

Being done with the surroundings I decide to enter the club and something odd appears. Lots of peeps standing outside for some reason! Very strange indeed. After bumping into a friend outside, a cute boi for you that wonder, and after some chat I enter the club.

Its a nice looking place, with a big enough dance floor and a bar that can have lots of dancers performing. There are a couch that looks inviting and some tables for dancing. Not to shabby, and at the far end there is a lap dance chair. On the walls there are drawings of various shemales, nude of course. But its the same ones you can see at most places. At the far side of the club they have a winter garden. With some nice water works, benches and pose balls.

Moving up to second floor it becomes a bit more interesting. This is where the actual sex area is located. There are secretary and bar sex area, dungeon, dirty outside, jail cells, dirty madrass, farm, school, bathroom, kitchen and a undefined pinkish sex area. Great stuff for whatever fetish you might have. The walls up there are also covered with drawings of shemales.

Under the hour I was there I didn't hear one single peep talk in local and that is sad, but I guess most of them are in IM. But I got two IM's that commented on how damn hot I look^^.

So was it worth a visit? That's up to you to decide. But I know why I don't go there so often. Did it live up to the, "The club of a thousand beautiful women and 3 ugly ones!"

No it didn't. Not by a mile I'm afraid.

Conclusion of my visit is graded from 1-10, where 10 is fucking awesome and 1 is yikes.

Girl hotness: 5
Lag: 6
Interior: 6
Sex equipment: 8
Overall: 6

This issues Swedish proverb. Kasta inte sten i glashus:)

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunrise Point Properties's Fan Box