Friday, February 6, 2009

A Comment

This is an excerpt from am IM sent to Mss Pussy Fanshaw.... the Feburary Cover Model and the New Executive VP Operations for "Shemales of SecondLife" Magazine, In regards to the Magazine Overall and her issue specificially.

Morgan10 Reyes: (Saved Fri Feb 6 19:16:51 2009) Okay, you ready?
Morgan10 Reyes: (Saved Fri Feb 6 19:18:15 2009) I just looked and you aren't on my friends list so I'll go ahead and say everything here
Morgan10 Reyes: (Saved Fri Feb 6 19:19:08 2009) I loved it. From the consumer standpoint I drooled. You are gorgeous, delicious, and made me hot. I actually was touching myself, which surprises me more than you I suspect. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm those centerfolds. LOL
Morgan10 Reyes: (Saved Fri Feb 6 19:21:04 2009) The only comments I have concerning the whole layout are that I would have liked to see more costume changes and perhaps different locations. A lot more work, I know, but I’m thinking about color and texture in relation to your skin and showing more sides to your personality. I do have one complaint. That damn book is too small!!! Grins.

Thank You soo much Morgan10 Reyes for your kind comments. we do all we can to make a magazine with repeat purchase. As for the size I am afraid that it is as large as SL and the maker of the press that is used will let us publish. Thank you again for your purchase and please anyone out there with comments on the magazine are free to drop a notecard containing those comments to either myself or Pussy Fanshaw

TGBecky Jewell
Shemales Of Secondlife Publisher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunrise Point Properties's Fan Box